Words of MavericK

Blabbering of a Fool

Momotaros Mask #4

More than 2 years ago, I’d tried making a Momotaros mask, which I had “chronicled” here, here, and here.

The project got to pretty much a standstill, simply because of the lack of time, and also because of the choice of materials I had used. It made the mask too hard to do any filing, marking etc. without the proper tools. So just some pictures on the now-stagnant product.πŸ™‚

Frontal shot.

A shot of the interior.

This was what I had used for stiffening the mask, when I decided that layers of newspaper and white glue were not gonna be enough. Problem is, the mask became TOO hard. Hmmm.

Think I pretty much nailed the scale though.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: