Blabbering of a Fool
Probably a ‘fruitful’ month for me…
- ‘Class gathering’ on FaceBook, because of some old, nostalgic photos
- Acquired YUI’s “<My Short Stories> album
- A mini class gathering
- A small birthday BBQ with my cousin tomorrow
- Anime Festival Asia 2008 on the 22nd-23rd
- AOBA ‘dinner party’ on the 22nd, night
- And probably, the end of my (lousy) part-time work on the 31st
- Meeting kY today, 15th Nov!! OMG!!!
What more can I ask more? 🙂
Hmmm…probably, a chance to go Japan to meet YUI and AIMI!?
Addition: Somehow Ms Janis from AOBA managed to find this blog…and even know it’s mine!!
She from EDMW or something? How come CSI skills so power one?
Edit: You like what you see? Mr ‘Lao Lao’? Wahaha!!! =P