Blabbering of a Fool
Tuesday, July 17, 2007Posted by on
Nothing to do right now, decided to list down a few of my weird habits…not that anyone’s interested anyway… 😀
- If I am using a blanket when I sleep, I must make sure that the illustration/drawing is upright (meaning if the drawing is of a man, its head must be in the direction where my head is)…but what happens after I fall asleep, I dun really care.
- My walking pace is affected by the song/music I’m listening to while walking. High tempo, high speed; low tempo, relaxing~normal speed. If I’m not listening to anything, let’s say it’s techno.
- I keep my graphics novels in numerical order (eg 1,2,3,4…)…but my manga in reverse numerical order.
- I list my games and songs in my playlist in alphabetical order.
- I categorize my clothes into ‘for-going-to-nearby-places’ and ‘for-going-to-far-places’…in terms of Singapore, that is.
- I like reading traditional Chinese characters more than simplified Chinese characters, though they are some that I can’t read.
- I will not continue on my collection (of manga, graphic novels, etc…) if there is a volume/unit missing in between. I dun like the idea of skipping.
I’m weird huh?